Calling all Blockheads! Yes it's that time again! Applications now open for The Block!
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated, hardworking teams of two to participate in Australia’s biggest renovating challenge.
Guidelines and requirements
- Couples must be aged between 18-65, energetic and with a sense of humour.
- First round couples will be reduced to final participants in the first week of filming.
- Successful couples must be available for a 10-12 week shoot period from Mid January until April 2018. Exact dates to be confirmed closer to filming.
- Location of The Block is to be confirmed.
- You will NOT be able to work during the shoot period.
- Previous home renovation experience is an asset, but not required from both partners.
- Long term couples, family teams and enduring friendships need only apply.
- Submissions accepted from Australia wide.
- Successful participants will be paid a nominal weekly fee during filming of The Block to cover basic living costs and expenses.
- You must complete all elements of the application, including providing photos and video, or your application will not be reviewed.
- Applications can only be made online. Hardcopy submissions will not be accepted or processed.
- Lucky Break Creative will carefully review applications for consideration of inclusion in The Block. Shortlisted applicants will start to be contacted by the end November, 2017.
- Due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be notified.
- Follow Lucky Break Creative on Facebook for any updates or announcements.
Hotmail, Live and Outlook.com users: To ensure you receive system notification emails, please consider using a different email provider to register (there are many free accounts that can be quickly set up - gmail, etc).